If you've never tasted hand-made chocolate created from the freshest ingredients before, then first and foremost you can expect that this experience will be a revelation to your taste buds!
Explore the history of chocolate, how to make chocolate and to dip, decorate and cut the chocolate that you've made under our skilled chocolatier's guidance!
Learn how to make truffles and create the nicest chocolate in the world when you experience the world of chocolate making with Golden Moments.
Your Chocolate Making Workshop will include:
- Learning about the origins of chocolate and the process from bean to bar, and sample a cocoa bean.
- Learning how to pipe truffles from raw ingredients with the person next to you.
- Demonstrate your chocolate making skills - or lack of them - as you create your own, limited edition, chocolate bar that will never be repeated!
- Learn the art of cutting, dipping and decorating with your own slab of praline.
- Dip and decorate in the bowls of mounted chocolate and the mounds of decorations for your chocolate.
- Team up with another person in the group and create the nicest chocolate in the world. Make sure you make two so you can both take one home each!
This Chocolate Making Workshop in London is not suitable for anyone who has a nut or a dairy allergy. Please note that once a booking has been made, it is non-changeable.
This Chocolate Making Workshop is not dependent on the weather.
This course will last for approximately two and a half hours.
This experience is available for 1 person. You will be in a group of up to 7 other people. It is possible to bring your friends or family with you to enjoy the workshop themselves, but please check availability first.
Spectators cannot attend, but you can always upgrade your voucher and bring a friend with you!
We advise you to wear casual clothes. All equipment will be provided.
This Chocolate Making Workshop experience is available on Sundays only. When you would like to make a booking, you can pick a date either by telephone or online. We advise you to make a booking as far in advance as possible.
London, Manchester, Brighton