This exciting Irish Go Horse Racing Christmas gift package allows you and a friend to enjoy a day at one of the 24 racecourses in Ireland.
Gift 'GO Horse Racing for Two - Ireland' includes:
- 2 Admission tickets
- Tote betting vouchers (if available)
- Race card (if available)
(Excludes Premier days, festivals and Christmas meetings)
You will have to pick up the tickets and the race card at the racecourse. You will need to book your date at least 3 weeks in advance. Please note that you'll receive a confirmation of your booked date. You will receive your second confirmation letter including raceday details and Tote betting vouchers about 3 - 5 days before the meeting
- Gift experience may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions
- Please telephone the location in the afternoon on the day prior to the experience to ensure that the meeting is taking place
- Gift experience could be an afternoon meeting (starting around 11:30am)
- Or an evening meeting (starting around 16:00)
- You can expect to see 6 to 7 races
- Please allow 3 - 5 hours for your horse racing experience
- Most Irish racecourses provide free access for under 12's, if accompanied by an adult
- Most Irish racecourses require a smart dress code
- Please remember Irish racecourses are often exposed to the elements - warm clothing is advised
- Please note that you will receive a detailed dress code description with your booking
24 racecourses across Ireland:
Ballinrobe (Co. Mayo), Bellewstown (Co. Meath), Clonmel (Co. Tipperary), Cork Racecourse Mallow (Co. Cork), Curragh (Co. Kildare), Dundalk (Co. Louth), Fairyhouse (Co. Meath), Galway (Co. Galway), Gowran Park (Co. Kilkenny), Kilbeggan (Co. Westmeath), Killarney (Co. Kerry), Laytown (Co. Meath), Leopardstown (Co. Dun Laoghaire), Limerick (Co. Limerick), Listowel (Co. Kerry), Naas (Co. Kildare), Navan (Co. Meath), Punchestown (Co. Kildare), Roscommon (Co. Roscommon), Sligo (Co. Sligo), Thurles (Co. Tipperary), Tipperary (Co. Tipperary), Tralee (Co. Kerry), Tramore (Co. Waterford).
Go Horse Racing for Two in Ireland
Have an exciting Horse Racing experience and choose from 25 Racecourses across Ireland!
Enjoy a day at the races in Ireland
You and a friend can enjoy the thrill that is racing with this Go Horse Racing package for two.
GO Horse Racing For Two - Ireland: Reviews
Brilliant day! can't fault it at all, there was a nice atmosphere, everybody looked wonderfull and i even got a couple of wins. Am looking into booking again soon
Take a jacket!
Good evening out, however I was very cold as i didn't think to take a coat and didn't want to hide my nice dress I probably would have prefered to go in the day time, so be prepared for the cold! Also didn't win any money but the nice evening made up for it.
I was surprised at how easy everything was, no problems with the bookings, we got the times and dates we wanted and our tickets arrived when they said they would. No wins for us unfortuantly but we still had a brilliant time :)
A group of us went to Cork racecourse and we had a lovely evening, it was the perfect excuse to get all dressed up and drink a bit too much champagne! and we won on three races so was a brilliant night.
Sally Paige (16/12/10)
Horse Racing in Ireland
It was tremendous day at the racecourse! And we won a bet! We can only recommend it.
Claire and James (26/08/10)
Horse racing is the best!
We had a blast at the "track". I have to admit, i did do some bad betting, but it still was great fun. It was great atmosphere there and next time I will win for sure! Go horse racing!
Stephen O. (16/04/10)
GO Horse Racing For Two - Ireland: Review