With this horse racing package you'll be close to the action, watching the horses and jockeys cross the finish line. With your racecard you can check the racing teams and put a bet on your favorite horse with the included Tote betting vouchers and maybe even end up as a winner...
Included in the 'Go Horse Racing for Two - Yellow' gift pack:
- Two exclusive admission badges
- Race card (if available)
- Tote betting vouchers
- Choose from 26 racecourses UK wide
- Excludes most premier, feature and music race meetings such as Grand Nationals, Ladies Days, Festivals and Boxing days.
- Can only be used at the venues listed below (please contact us for detailed information).
- You'll need to book your date at least three weeks in advance.
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking, however your badges and vouchers may not arrive until three to five days prior to the meeting.
- This gift experience may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions.
- Please phone the racecourse in the afternoon the day before to ensure that the meeting is taking place.
- The gift experience can either be an afternoon meeting (starting around 11:30am) or an evening meeting (starting around 16:00).
- On the day you can expect to watch six to seven races.
- Most racecourses have free access for under 16 year olds, if accompanied by an adult.
- Guests with entrance into special enclosures are often required to dress smartly.
- Gentlemen are particularly advised to wear a jacket and tie.
- Racecourses are exposed to the wheather.
26 Racecourses UK wide:
Bangor-on-Dee (Wrexham); Cheltenham (Gloucestershire)*; Exeter (Devon); Ffos Las (Carmarthenshire)*; Folkestone (Kent); Fontwell Park (West Sussex); Great Leighs (Essex); Hamilton Park (Lanarkshire); Hereford (Herefordshire)*(one enclosure only); Hexham (Northumberland); Huntingdon (Cambridgeshire); Kempton Park (Middlesex); Lingfield Park (Surrey); Musselburgh (East Lothian)*; Newton Abbot (Devon); Plumpton (East Sussex); Redcar (Cleveland); Salisbury (Wiltshire); Sedgefield (Durham); Stratford-on-Avon (Warwickshire); Taunton (Somerset); Towcester (Northamptonshire)*; Uttoxeter(Staffordshire)*; Warwick (Warwickshire); Wincanton (Somerset); Windsor (Berkshire)
*restrictions may apply
Go horse racing with our experience package for two
Select this gift experience if you are looking for a unique gift idea for a couple, friends or loved ones.
Cheer for your horse and end up as a winner!
Experience horse racing including admission, race card and Tote betting vouchers! For a perfect day out.
Put a bet on your favorite horse with the included Tote betting vouchers
Enjoy a day at the racecourse, watch the horses and jockeys, put some bets on your favorite horses and maybe come home a winner!
Horse Racing Day for Two
Feel the amazing atmosphere of one out of Britain’s racecourses with our ‘Go Horse Racing for Two - Yellow’ experience package.
GO Horse Racing for Two in the UK- Yellow: Reviews
Brilliant price, such good value for money and an excellent day, recommend!
One of the best gifts i've recieved in a while, loved getting dressed up and getting really stuck into the races, I even met one of the jockeys who stopped and had a photo taken with me which made my day even more special
Helen Whittmore (17/12/10)
My fourth time at the races and this package is such good value for money! I was very impressed, won on most of my races too which was very nice, all in all a great day.
GO Horse Racing for Two in the UK- Yellow: Review