This session is designed for the individual that wishes to learn the art of pole and lap dance quickly and consists of one hour intensive training between the instructor and student. This session is highly recommendable as the instructor has time to concentrate on the individual needs of the student.
Each session will start with a warm up and end with a warm down.
- Minimum Age: 18
- This experience is only for one individual and no other participant can be allowed on this experience.
- Please contact us 1 week prior to your session to reconfirm your Date, Time, final numbers and Venue details.
One hour intensive training.
This is a one to one lesson, spectators are not allowed to avoid distraction.
You will need to be able to grip the pole using your bare arms and legs.
- Trainers for warm up and warm down,
- High heeled shoes/ boots for dancing,
- Comfortable clothing such as shorts and vest,
- Knee pads are also useful for floor work.
If your not comfortable wearing heels and/ or shorts it is ok to bring alternatives such as flat shoes/ trainers and/ or leggings.
These sessions are available on Saturdays throughout the year.
London, Cardiff, Blackpool, Bristol, Sheffield, Liverpool, Bournemouth, Manchester, Nottingham, Leeds, Brighton, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Newcastle, Reading, Aberdeen, Cambridge, Southampton, Bath, Coventry, Leicester, Newquay, Norwich, Oxford, Torquay, York, Dundee.