Careers - are you an Experience Hunter?
Golden Moments are the Experience Hunters. We search across Europe and beyond for amazing and unforgettable experiences; from rally driving in England to ballooning over Spain and everything in-between. Our experiences are used as spectacular gifts by individuals and by companies as incentives and sales promotions. Established in 1999, with the principle aim of making dreams come true™, Golden Moments is an organisation proud of its reputation and customer service, operating in the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Sweden and Spain. We are constantly expanding to open up new markets!Current International Vacancies
Join our team in Golden Moments to learn, improve and be an active member of our international team.
Here's a brief overview of the postions available:
|Content & Marketing Specialist||• Supplier management and acquisition|
• Producing and managing flow of experience product content
• Keeping our websites updated and finding and creating new products
• Competitor Analysis
• Online Marketing and use of Google Analytics
|• Deliver the highest standard and service to our customers and suppliers|
• Manage existing corporate relationships and distribution channels
• Prospect new partners and liaise with marketing agencies on campaign plans/briefs
• Utilise and become a competent user of our CRM system
• Responsibility for the sales operations of your market and external communications
|Finance & Commercial Specialist||• Accountancy of the market|
• Liaise with debtors and creditors to organise payments
• Provide timely and accurate financial/management information
• Execute projects linked to the financial development of the company reporting and make recommendations to management
"My time at Golden Moments has been really rewarding and exciting, but above all amazingly fun!
I appreciate the freedom and responsibility that Golden Moments gave me from the first day on. Just being here a few months but still to be expected to perform and deliver something of value for the company made the position very challenging, but extremely exciting! I definitely developed my business mind and learned how to be creative and to solve problems.
However, what I enjoyed the most was the possibility of working so closely and intensively with colleagues from all across Europe. With experiences spread across markets in fourteen different countries, this company has a fantastic spirit of different cultures even in the office.
Please send your application, CV and available dates in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to send an email to our team with your application.