If you've never tasted hand-made chocolate created from the freshest ingredients before, then first and foremost you can expect that this experience will be a revelation to your taste buds!
This Chocolate Team Building Workshop in This chocolate making workshop includes:
* Each team is given the challenge of making a chocolate product for a specific market.
* Race against the clock as teams learn how to make handmade chocolates, identify a market niche, and design the packaging and work together to create the final product.
* Presentation skills are put to the test as teams showcase the product, packaging and sales pitch to our judging panel. Watch out as there will be special guest appearances from Alan Sugar and Dragon Den’s Peter Jones and Duncan Bannatyne!
* Wigs, feather boas and other such sophisticated props are available to bring a little finesse to the proceedings. Hilarity is pretty much guaranteed.
* Chocolatey prizes will be awarded to the winning team. Marks are given for innovation, cooperation and general genius.
* Rest assured this challenge does include bowls of melted Green & Black’s chocolate, handmade chocolate centres, delicious toppings and decorations.
This Chocolate Team Building Workshop is not suitable for anyone who has a nut or a dairy allergy. Please note that once a booking has been made, it is non-changeable.
This Chocolate Team Building Workshop is not dependent on the weather.
This course will last for approximately 2.5-3 hours.
This experience is available for up to 12 quests. It is possible to party in bigger groups for additional price per person.
Spectators cannot attend, but you can always upgrade your voucher and bring a friend with you!
Feel free to choose conjunctive element for your team or dress casual. All equipment will be provided.
This Chocolate Team Building Workshop is available on any day. When you would like to make a booking, you can pick a date either by telephone or online. We advise you to make a booking as far in advance as possible.