This exciting Irish Go Horse Racing gift package allows you and a friend to enjoy a day at one of the 24 racecourses in Ireland.
This Gift for 'GO Horse Racing for Two - Ireland' includes:
You will have to pick up the tickets and the race card at the racecourse. You will need to book your date at least 3 weeks in advance. Please note that you'll receive a confirmation of your booked date. You will receive your second confirmation letter including raceday details and Tote betting vouchers about 3 - 5 days before the meeting
- Gift experience may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions
- Please telephone the location in the afternoon on the day prior to the experience to ensure that the meeting is taking place
- Gift experience could be an afternoon meeting (starting around 11:30am)
- Or an evening meeting (starting around 16:00)
- You can expect to see 6 to 7 races
- Please allow 3 - 5 hours for your horse racing experience
- Most Irish racecourses provide free access for under 12's, if accompanied by an adult
- Most Irish racecourses require a smart dress code
- Please remember Irish racecourses are often exposed to the elements - warm clothing is advised
- Please note that you will receive a detailed dress code description with your booking
24 racecourses across Ireland:
Ballinrobe (Co. Mayo), Bellewstown (Co. Meath), Clonmel (Co. Tipperary), Cork Racecourse Mallow (Co. Cork), Dundalk (Co. Louth), Fairyhouse (Co. Meath), Galway (Co. Galway), Gowran Park (Co. Kilkenny), Kilbeggan (Co. Westmeath), Killarney (Co. Kerry), Laytown (Co. Meath), Leopardstown (Co. Dun Laoghaire), Limerick (Co. Limerick), Listowel (Co. Kerry), Naas (Co. Kildare), Navan (Co. Meath), Punchestown (Co. Kildare), Roscommon (Co. Roscommon), Sligo (Co. Sligo), Thurles (Co. Tipperary), Tipperary (Co. Tipperary), Tralee (Co. Kerry), Tramore (Co. Waterford).