Enjoy a full day trip aboard the British Pullman train, to Chatsworth House. Your journey begins with a welcome champagne reception. Once settled into your seat,you will be served a mouth-watering three-course brunch along with your choice of tea or coffee. Enjoy the beautiful views from your window, whilst you travel up to the Derbyshire Peak District. Your guides will meet you and take you via coach transfer to the RHS Chatsworth Flower Show. You will have the afternoon to enjoy exploring the grounds of Chatsworth Estate and stroll around the show, viewing the unusual and stunning plants, picking up tips and advice for growing your own. You will have the chance to speak with expert growers from all over the UK in the Plant village and Floral Marquee.Perhaps taking part in a workshop maybe more to your taste, with plenty to choose from, there is something for everyone. Upon your return to the train,you will be welcomed back aboard with a champagne reception, followed by a luxurious five-course dinner, complete with a floral theme, partnered with wine chosen by the train’s sommelier. Take the time to re-charge from your busy afternoon, or perhaps, explore the other carriages of this beautiful train.
· Round-trip travel, along with transfers and entrance to theRHS Chatsworth House Flower show.
· Welcome champagne reception on the outward and return journey.
· Your three-course lunch on the outward journey, and a five-course dinner on the return journey which is followed by a Great BritishCheeseboard, chutneys and biscuits.
· Morning tea and coffee, evening tea, coffee & petit fours and a bottle of wine per couple.
· A truly amazing journey linking both, elegance and fine dining, to create a memorable experience.
All prices shown are for one adult ticket based on sharing accommodation for sleeper journeys or shared table for day trips. Single occupancy of cabins may incur additional charge. Prices are set by the operator and may change at short notice. We endeavour to ensure prices are always accurate and update our own website as soon as possible. All timings and details of included tours and activities are for guidance only and will only be confirmed in your travel documents that will be posted to you 7 days before departure. For any questions including discounts, offers or group pricing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.